CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

David Crowder Band at The Wiltern


Jon and I decided to take David to go see The David Crowder Band for his birthday. We met at David's place and went to grab a quick bite to eat at Fat Burger. I got the baby fat burger. I must say it was quite delicious. We then headed toward The Wiltern. Just before arriving there we saw this business whose sign read "Ethical Drugs". Good to know that they're ethical rather than unethical, ya know? We parked down the street from the venue and took our place in line, which was not nearly as long as it was once the doors opened. We got there just in time, but we came to found out that it didn't really matter. Our seats were at almost the very top. I didn't mind, though. I was quite excited when I was reminded that Phil Wickham was one of the openers, but not as excited about DCB! Only they could awesomely rig a "Guitar Hero" guitar to make the Mario Brothers sound effect, and actually use it to play a song in concert.

1 comments:

David M Quinn said...

Thanks again! I love you!!